Comments

I am pleased to inform you that the release date of my novel is March 1, 2011!  It is finally official.

After many months of anticipation (and no previous experience in the process), I feel like I have been granted a secret code or a key that can unlock mysterious and previously unattainable worlds.

Here are excerpts from the back cover:

How does a sensitive, scholarly boy from an affluent Egyptian family become a hijacker?  Set in the  three decades leading up to the terrorists attack on the World Trade Center, To Kill the Other tells a story of Taher and his spiritual transformation from an innocent young boy into a ruthless, disillusioned conformist.  Exploring the circumstances and choices that shaped him, To Kill the Other builds toward an unimaginable act of mass terror in which Taher finally confronts who and what he has become.

Very few people have written about the attack of 9/11 in a perspective of hijackers.  Hinc has written a lucid, utterly gripping speculation expanding our understanding of who the hijackers were and who motivated them.  She provides an important new perspective to this event which has transformed our lives.

~ Rabbi Martin Siegel, author of Amen: The Diary of Rabbi Martin Siegel

Hinc tells her story masterfully by weaving multiple perspectives, revealing the core of human sorrow and the transcendent quality of compassion.

~ Chukwudi Okpala, author of The Uncircumcised

11 Responses to “It’s official: The release date of my novel, To Kill the Other, is March 1, 2011”

1. Sherry Tellitocci says:

Wonderful news Danuta. I am looking forward to reading it when it is released. Thank you for posting.

2. Marianne says:

That is awesome news Danuta. I think I’ll put it on my Google Calender but please remind us anyway ok? I really am looking forward to reading this.

3. Adela says:

Danusiu, gratuluję wydania książki. Jestem dumna z mojej szkolnej koleżanki. Mam nadzieję, że Twoja książka szybko zostanie przetłumaczona na język polski. Czekam na to z niecierpliwością , tak samo jak na spotkanie z Tobą.
    Pozdrawiam cieplutko:-)))

Kochana Adelo,
      dziekuje za cieple slowa. Zaczelam druga ksiazke i mysle o naszym wspolnym dziecinstwie czesto … moze kiedys powspominamy wspolnie 😉

4. Mo says:

Congratulations! 🙂

5. Khaled says:

This is awesome, I can’t wait 🙂 The cover looks great and the excerpts from the book cover sound great too

Khaled, you have contributed so much to my book. Just think about the way we had met. I still remember the question you asked me in the beginning: “Who are you and why do you want to know about my city of Ismailia?” Do you remember this? I have good memories of our cooperation. You were so very helpful. I am grateful to you for the many pages that had been written with your assistance. Kudos to you, my friend!

6. Cathy says: